Monday, August 29, 2011

Raya....

This year is the first year i won't be celebrating raya with my friends and family... i din't realise this till today... i know it is kinda late, but seriously it just hit me today, amd i am really sad about it. i feel like crying while i type this... i know that im not even muslim for starters. But i still celebrate it, and i miss doing it. But unfortunately i have to work...

work on raya, god!!! i'm so fustrated by this, all of my school mates are gonna meet up and i am working, yay go figure!!! so for my mates enjoy this festive season with your love one's.

to let,su and pavit i am really so i cant be there guys, i really want to=(

P.S. remember to wear big pants so that enjoy the delicious food =)

to all my friends Selamat Hari Raya, cheers guy

No comments: