Monday, July 25, 2011

there's a feeling starting in my belly,
going up my neck making wanna puke +.+

i guess I'm to full after eating Korean food, i was really hungry... haizz
just finish talking to let just now and she was blogging... and I'm in her blog hahahaha her post was funny. ahh I'm tired and my head hurts =(

I'm really getting addicted to psp, i just cant stop... its like I'm in my own little word,weird it worries me. so here i am typing just what come to my mind cause i don't what to blog about...

oh i saw harry potter and it was AWESOME!!! the killing off snape part was very very sad...
now I'm waiting for capt America!!! hopefully its as good as it look... hopefully

haizz I'm waiting for time to back to penang again, then you can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind cause if your friends don't dance, if they don't dance their no friends of mine.... (I'm watching to much of glee)

OK have to do closing buy buy
i see you when i see you

No comments: