Friday, December 17, 2010

it's been long

what's up people on the Internet, it's been long... to long... haizzz
I'm sorry my fault, i got lazy...

so anyways here whats has been happening

i went to national service
i came back from national service
came to KL on April
still in KL
currently working part time at gsc signature@ the gardens for the last 7 months
went to time square today with mels and watched tron at gsc maxx (it's a freaking big 555 seat)
my freaking bus pass does not work (even thought i top up rm 100 to it 2 days ago)
decided to start blogging again
and here is me telling you about it

and KL freaking sucks...

THE END

I'll keep you updated from now on

night night

1 comment:

cookiemelster said...

LMAOOOO
your posts are so summarized...
but I like it!
so simple and dangerous...XD