Thursday, December 3, 2009

thin line

god... 1 more paper and SPM is over. Then it time to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


but let me tell u something, don't do wat i did, cause i got lucky... really lucky

i had acc paper on the 1 dec, so the night before i was doing some last minute studying. i studied and studied till 12, but i wasn't sleep. so continuing to study until 2 am. my mom told me to sleep or i can't up 4 school. so i went to bed and still can't get any shut eye. finally dozed off at 3 something.THEN my mom's wake me asking "don't u have exam 2 day?" i said yeah, y u ask???
then is she said cause ur teacher called n asked are u coming to take ur paper??? then she asked wat time ur exam? i said 8. then i asked wat time is it? she said 8....





right then my hole world stop.


i start to panic, i wonder how the fuck did i over slept???




i got ready in 10 mins, stuff my bag and run down to the car wit my shoes in my hand. Damn my mom drove like a mad women. but i have to hand it to her, she has very good driving skill...
then she started to cruse the person who was driving so fucking slow, so i join in the cursing...
i had my tings ready in my hand. the moment i got off the car, i ran like i got chased by dogs. i had 5 mins left or they won't allow me to enter the hall. Half way through the stairs i got tried, then i saw one of the teacher in charge, she was like " faster girl, faster!!!!"




right after she said that
i tripped and fell right infront of her... (talk about perfect timing)




i ran to the hall and slam my self to the door. the head teacher was looking at me, so was all of the people in the hall. i made my way to my table and did the acc paper. thank god it was the objective paper, and i finished in time.

i had to explain to all of my friends about, y i was late. it's then i learned that i had 2 mins not 5, but 2 mins felt to enter the hall.

and the worse thing about it... every one knew about it. even pn. ooi poh choo, pengetua and miss. yeoh knew and they all wasn't even there!!! but i guess news like tis travel around like wild fire...

that was a very very thin line. thank god it made it!!!

but

i have learned my lesson, i am not going to sleep late if i have exams the next day.

No comments: