Sunday, October 25, 2009

...

graduation was very shitty i must say, not wat i hoped for but is was ok. the thing was suppose to end at 2 but it ended at 12 something (who am i to complain). so instead of watching INGLORIOUS BASTARDS at 2.50, Let and i had to walk around till it was time to watch our movie, but i have to it was worth it. The movie was awesome for Me and Let but i think rest of the people in the cinema were bored or they didn't get the movie. anyway i am still going to buy the DVD.

Spm in just around the Conner, but strangely i feel nothing, what the hell is wrong with me???
my laptop is still fucked up, that reminds me i have to call the computer dude...

and just when i thought thing could not get anymore fucked up, my mom drops a big bomb on me.
My mom and i might be moving to k hell permanently...
why god??? why me??? why KL??? Why now of all times???

i will love to continue but sadly my time in the internet cafe is almost up. and i have to go to school 2moro.. fuck it man.

good night.

No comments: