Friday, November 21, 2008

A DAY OUT WITH FRIENDS

After my class end, i followed TINEE to her house. We hang out in her room n wacthed movies. I fell sorry 4 the movies cause, we talk more than we wacthed movies. HAHAHA. We're accutally wacthing SHROOMS which was a stupid movie by the way. Then we wacthed THE REAPING which we could not understand because we were talking and laughing. Then we went to KIREN'S house, where LI CHEN, KIREN, TINEE, and I were waiting 4 LEAN NEE. Then we all took picture's all around the play ground. After tat we went SRI ANANDA n ate. Then Eli joined us. After eating we started to play card n bet money (which we took back afterwards). Then we all went home. While I was walking home, I heard some runing noises when i turned back n looked a group of DOGS was Chasing me!!!! So i ran and lost he dogs. When i reached home n told my mom about wat happend, she started 2 laugh. I guess it's all a funny sotry to her...

No comments: